MAMIL Apparel 1977 Tour de France Yellow Kit
More About The MAMIL Apparel 1977 Tour de France Yellow Kit
Inspired by the Peugeot-Esso Tour de France leaders jersey made for Bernard Thevenet for the 1977 tour comes this Exclusive MAMIL Apparel Yellow leaders jersey.
Thevenet was a two-time winner of the Tour de France and the rider who ended the reign of the great five-time Tour champion Eddy Merckx.
Now whether you are leading a tour, or just leading the Sunday ride, wear something no one else has and enjoy the upgraded MAMIL Apparel long mesh, quick-dry fabric, three stitched back pockets and silicone waist gripper.
Honouring those of us who still remember the great styles and riders of the 1960's, 70's and 80's, MAMIL Apparel is exclusive to Online Cycling Gear and designed by the OCG team.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all cycling apparel.
MAMIL Apparel 1977 Tour de France Yellow Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Long Mesh Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
Cycling gear will fit smaller than regular clothing. Please check the SIZING CHART tab to ensure the best possible fit.
If in between sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Verified Customer Reviews
All reviews are gathered from 100% verified customers via their order receipts after receiving their order.
Leaving comments with reviews are not mandatory so some reviews may only show the star rating given.
To add your review, please look for your review request approximately 40 days after purchase.
Important: Cycling Gear usually requires a size larger than normal clothing sizes. Please check your measurements against the sizing chart below to ensure the best possible fit. Between sizes? Choose the larger of the two.
Pinch to zoom
Happy customers make happy store owners, so we want to make sure you feel you can trust every purchase with us. Here are some extra benefits from shopping with Online Cycling Gear:
- 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described on arrival. Ordered shorts and you got a jersey? No worries, keep the shorts, we'll send you the jersey.
- This item qualifies for buyer protection should the item not arrive in the time promised, meaning you can keep the item and we give you your money back.
- Not only do we promise to deliver in the promised time, but we offer free shipping to over 185 countries, which covers 99% of customers to the store so far.
- No minimum spend to qualify for free shipping, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. You buy it, we ship it for free, nothing more to do.
- If you send us a photo of your gear and a review, we will send you a minimum of 10% off voucher to use anytime on your next purchase, no expiry, no strings attached.
How can we do that? It is the fantastic part of being an online only business with access to manufacturers around the world. With reduced fixed costs we can pass on those benefits to you the customer. Welcome to the new age of shopping, you've got to love technology.
For extra information on expected delivery times and more details on the above points, refer to our dedicated Shippings and Delivery page here
*Note: Some orders may be required to be delivered in seperate packages. This is due to our partnerships with multiple manufacturers to provide maximum value, and to minimise the per-parcel value to avoid possible import taxes to you.