Retro 1986 Davis Phinney Cycling Jersey
More About The Retro 1986 Davis Phinney Cycling Jersey
The Retro 1986 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey was made to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the creation of the 7-Eleven Cycling Team that featured legendary riders like Eric Headen, Davis Phinney, and Ron Kiefel.
The 7-Eleven Cycling Team was a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist.
Before turning the team professional, the 7-Eleven team was featured in the 1985 movie American Flyers, starring Kevin Costner.
This jersey is made from 100% Moisture wicking polyester with a full-length hidden zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets for easy access and storage.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of our 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1986 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey Features
- Fit: Fits smaller than usual, please check this store's sizing info
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
Cycling gear will fit smaller than regular clothing. Please check the SIZING CHART tab to ensure the best possible fit.
If in between sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Verified Customer Reviews
All reviews are gathered from 100% verified customers via their order receipts after receiving their order.
Leaving comments with reviews are not mandatory so some reviews may only show the star rating given.
To add your review, please look for your review request approximately 40 days after purchase.
Recently Viewed Items
Important: Cycling Gear usually requires a size larger than normal clothing sizes. Please check your measurements against the sizing chart below to ensure the best possible fit. Between sizes? Choose the larger of the two.
Pinch to zoom
Returns & Shipping
Happy customers make happy store owners, so we want to make sure you feel you can trust every purchase with us. Here are some extra benefits from shopping with Online Cycling Gear:
- 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described on arrival. Ordered shorts and you got a jersey? No worries, keep the shorts, we'll send you the jersey.
- This item qualifies for buyer protection should the item not arrive in the time promised, meaning you can keep the item and we give you your money back.
- Not only do we promise to deliver in the promised time, but we offer free shipping to over 185 countries, which covers 99% of customers to the store so far.
- No minimum spend to qualify for free shipping, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. You buy it, we ship it for free, nothing more to do.
- If you send us a photo of your gear and a review, we will send you a minimum of 10% off voucher to use anytime on your next purchase, no expiry, no strings attached.
How can we do that? It is the fantastic part of being an online only business with access to manufacturers around the world. With reduced fixed costs we can pass on those benefits to you the customer. Welcome to the new age of shopping, you've got to love technology.
For extra information on expected delivery times and more details on the above points, refer to our dedicated Shippings and Delivery page here
*Note: Some orders may be required to be delivered in seperate packages. This is due to our partnerships with multiple manufacturers to provide maximum value, and to minimise the per-parcel value to avoid possible import taxes to you.