The Retro 1986 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey was made to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the creation of the 7-Eleven Cycling Team that featured legendary riders like Eric Headen, Davis Phinney, and Ron Kiefel.
The 7-Eleven Cycling Team was a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist.
Before turning the team professional, the 7-Eleven team was featured in the 1985 movie American Flyers, starring Kevin Costner.
This jersey is made from 100% Moisture wicking polyester with a full-length hidden zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets for easy access and storage.
Retro 1986 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey Features
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip