The jersey from the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Inspired by the eighth album from the legendary rock band Pink Floyd released in 1973, this kit features the distinctive prism design from the cover designed by Hipgnosis and George Hardie.
The unique cycling bib is made from high-quality polyester with Lycra support and a 3D breathable gel pad for comfort and hygiene.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors so important to this kit design.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip