The Retro Team Z Vetements Enfants Cycling Kit most famously worn by Greg Lemond in the early 1990's, brings old-school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Seen here in the 1991 Tour de France, Greg Lemond carried Team Z, as it was known then, to five stages in the yellow jersey before finishing in 7th behind the great Spanish rider Miguel Indurain.
Now you can wear the full kit with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets and show off the unique bold styling of the early 1990's.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all cycling kit purchases.
Vintage Team Z Vetements Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
Just in! Not sure on the blue, why not try this White Team Z Vetements Cycling Jersey variation instead.