Bringing back the style of the Spanish La Casera–Peña Bahamontes team of the late 1960s and early 1970s when cyclists like Pedro Torres road to glory in the 1973 Tour de France dominating the mountain stages.
Whether you want to dominate your next climb like slightly crazy co-founder Federico Martín Bahamontes did back in the '50s, or just impress with your deep knowledge of the sport, you just can't beat the style of a vintage cycling kit honoring the brief reign of the pro cycling team from Spain.
This Retro La Casera–Peña Bahamontes cycling kit brings modern-day comfort to the classic vintage designs, providing the unbeatable style with modern-day moisture-wicking fabrics and 9D breathable pads.
This vintage cycling bib features quick-dry, moisture-wicking material, and reflective logos. The style is versatile enough to compliment most bike frames and accessories, while still providing a touch of the old-school cycling era back to the roads.
Represent the pro cycling teams of the golden era in your new retro cycling kit at a price that still belongs back in the 1970s.
Retro La Casera–Peña Bahamontes Black Bib Cycling Kit Features
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Standard fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 9D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden YKK Zip