OCG and The Pierce Archive have come together to bring the Men's Space Air Rocket Retro Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey featuring the vintage 1950s ex Mars Space Pilot of Planet Patrol, Louis Marx Toys answer to Flash Gordan and Buck Rogers back in the mid 20th century.
** This product is officially licensed and produced with permission. Please make sure you are buying authentic, licensed products to support the rights holders. **
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
The Men's Space Rocket Retro Comic Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or, request it in a different size or gender with our exclusive customization options.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Men's Space Air Rocket Retro Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron