Inspired by the late 80s and early 90s Italian Chateau d'Ax Gatorade cycling teams comes the PAVE Athletic Energy Bolt Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey from PAVE Athletica.
Designed in partnership with OCG in Australia and Portugal, this jersey brings memories back of riders such as Tony Rominger and Gianni Bugno.
- Inspired By: Chateau d'Ax Cycling Team
- Riders You Might Know: Tony Rominger and Gianni Bugno
- Founded: 1983
PAVE's ethos is to bring back the retro styles in an eye-catching, reliable jersey that doesn't cost more than the bike you ride on.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Want extra warmth for those chilly winter morning rides?
Add the optional thermal fleece customization and we'll line your long sleeve jersey to let you enjoy even the coldest of rides.
Just want the extra protection of a long sleeve with moisture-wicking features?
By default, we'll make this in the same wicking fabric as our short sleeve jerseys.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or request it in women's or kids with our exclusive customization options.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
PAVE Athletic Energy Bolt Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Fleece: Optional
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh (no fleece)
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron