PAVE Retro Peugeot Pro Cycling Kit
More About The PAVE Retro Peugeot Pro Cycling Kit
Giving a modern twist to the famous Peugeot Cycling Team of the 1900's and is this new addition to the PAVE legends series, the PAVE Retro Peugeot Pro Cycling Kit.
PAVE Cycling Jerseys draw on the inspiration of some of the greatest teams to ride in the golden era of cycling with the modern day comfort of a long-mesh polyester, cooling side panels and reinforced stitched back pockets.
The matching PAVE bibs are padded with a contoured 3D silicon gel chamois with leg base grippers to avoid unwanted movement.
Badged with the era the team was active, along with the catchcry of all PAVE cyclists "Baroudeur-Rouleur", this unique retro-inspired jersey is exclusive to Online Cycling Gear.
A rouleur is a common word used to describe riders who can ride all day over rolling parcours. French for wheeler. Baroudeur is French for fighter, means one who makes a valiant last stand. A baroudeur-rouleur is a rider brave enough to go on a suicidal solo effort.
Try any PAVE kit risk-free with a 30-day money back guarantee, free shipping worldwide and free exchanges for customers in North America & Australia (cheap exchanges for everyone else).
PAVE Retro Peugeot Pro Cycling Kit Details
- Material: Long-mesh moisture wicking polyester with cooling mesh side panels, it's our most comfortable fit yet
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Chamois: Contoured 3D silicone gel pad
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting colors
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
Cycling gear will fit smaller than regular clothing. Please check the SIZING CHART tab to ensure the best possible fit.
If in between sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Verified Customer Reviews
All reviews are gathered from 100% verified customers via their order receipts after receiving their order.
Leaving comments with reviews are not mandatory so some reviews may only show the star rating given.
To add your review, please look for your review request approximately 40 days after purchase.
Important: Cycling Gear usually requires a size larger than normal clothing sizes. Please check your measurements against the sizing chart below to ensure the best possible fit. Between sizes? Choose the larger of the two.
Pinch to zoom
Happy customers make happy store owners, so we want to make sure you feel you can trust every purchase with us. Here are some extra benefits from shopping with Online Cycling Gear:
- 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described on arrival. Ordered shorts and you got a jersey? No worries, keep the shorts, we'll send you the jersey.
- This item qualifies for buyer protection should the item not arrive in the time promised, meaning you can keep the item and we give you your money back.
- Not only do we promise to deliver in the promised time, but we offer free shipping to over 185 countries, which covers 99% of customers to the store so far.
- No minimum spend to qualify for free shipping, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. You buy it, we ship it for free, nothing more to do.
- If you send us a photo of your gear and a review, we will send you a minimum of 10% off voucher to use anytime on your next purchase, no expiry, no strings attached.
How can we do that? It is the fantastic part of being an online only business with access to manufacturers around the world. With reduced fixed costs we can pass on those benefits to you the customer. Welcome to the new age of shopping, you've got to love technology.
For extra information on expected delivery times and more details on the above points, refer to our dedicated Shippings and Delivery page here
*Note: Some orders may be required to be delivered in seperate packages. This is due to our partnerships with multiple manufacturers to provide maximum value, and to minimise the per-parcel value to avoid possible import taxes to you.