The Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Cycling Jersey is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Inspired by the cover of the eighth album from the legendary rock band Pink Floyd that was released in 1973, this jersey features the distinctive prism design from the cover designed by Hipgnosis and George Hardie.
This jersey has been upgraded to include mesh side panels to help you keep you cool and stay flexible, while full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip