The Retro 1960's Pelforth–Sauvage–Legeune Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the French professional team of the 1960's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
The Pelforth–Sauvage–Legeune was most famously led by Jan Janssen on his way to winning the 1968 Tour de France.
The rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the OCG 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1960's Pelforth–Sauvage–Legeune Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip