The vintage Peugeot Dunlop BP Cycling Jersey brings back the styles of the Peugeot cycling team of the 1930's-1960's before they switch to the now-familiar black and white checkered jersey design.
Before then, they wore variations of this blue and yellow number as worn by riders such as Claude Valdois and Belgian rider Pino Cerami.
Now you can wear the old-school style in a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric and avoid the itch of the woolen retro jerseys.
This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip, three reinforced stitched back pockets and is printed with full sublimation printing for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro Blue and Yellow Peugeot Dunlop BP Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip