This rare Retro Solo Terrot Cycling Jersey brings the style of the 1963 Belgium pro team before it became Solo Superia to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Worn for a single season in 1963 and to the Tour de France where Roger De Breucker won two stages wearing this jersey.
This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets and to ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long lasting and vibrant colors.
This vintage cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under OCG buyer protection to ensure you get exactly what you paid for.
Retro 1963 Solo Terrot Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip