The Retro 1970 Mann Grundig Pink Cycling Kit brings the style of the 1970's cycling teams to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This rare and iconic kit was worn in the 1970 Tour de France by the great Belgian Mann Grundig team featuring riders like Georges Pintens, Willy Van Neste and Daniel Van Ryckeghem.
The jersey comes with a hidden full-length front zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets and has been printed with full sublimation printing so you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey.
The matching bibs come with both the traditional white and new matching pink logos along with a contoured 3D silicone gel chamois.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1970 Mann Grundig Pink Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard race fit sizing but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Chamois: Contoured 3D silicons gel pad
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip