The Retro 1971 Kas Kaskol Fuente Cycling Kit brings old-school style worn by José Manuel Fuente to victory in the 1971 Giro d'Italia to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
The Kas-Kaskol sponsored team won the Vuelta in 1972 with five other Kas riders also placed in the top ten that year while holding the yellow jersey for 17 of the 18 stages.
This rare and unique kit comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets, while full sublimation printing ensures vibrant and long-lasting colors.
The bib is padded with a 3D silicon gel chamois with low profile stitching and leg grippers.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all retro cycling purchases.
Retro 1971 Kas Kaskol Fuente Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Chamois: 3D Silicone Gel Pad
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip