The Retro 1980's CLAS-Cajastur Rominger Cycling Jersey brings the style of cycling in the 1980's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
The unique jersey worn by cyclists such as Rony Rominger to victory in the Vuelta a España comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
This vintage cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under the OCG 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1980's CLAS-Cajastur Fiat Tempra Green Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip