The Retro 1981 Puch Campagnolo Wolber Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the 1981 French pro team to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
Previously the Puch–Campagnolo–Sem team, this rare jersey was worn for a single season before Spidel took over the sponsorship in 1982.
The jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets, with full sublimation printing ensure long lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1981 Puch Campagnolo Wolber Cycling Jersey
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip