The Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Piet Mondrian Cycling Bib was inspired by Dutch artist Piet Mondrian back in the 1980's.
The Mondrian cycling apparel line was sponsored by the La Vie Claire health food chain and was worn to win the Tour de France in the 80's twice by Bernard Hinault and the legendary Greg Lemond.
Made from high-quality, moisture-wicking polyester and lycra, this cycling bib features a 3D contoured gel pad for comfort and hygiene.
Low profile stitching avoids unwanted chafing, while silicone leg grippers keep the bib in place in all riding positions.
Enjoy the safety of free shipping worldwide and a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Piet Mondrian Cycling Bib Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Material: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Pad: 3D Contoured Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter