The Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Cycling Jersey brings its distinctive old-school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric. This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Inspired by Dutch artist Piet Mondrian back in the 1980's, this Mondrian cycling jersey was sponsored by the La Vie Claire health food chain and was worn to win the Tour de France in the 80's twice by Bernard Hinault and the legendary Greg Lemond.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you cool and flexible, while full sublimation printing ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors.
The matching La Vie Claire cycling bib is padded with a contoured 3D gel chamois for riding comfort.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide on all winter cycling apparel and our 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Chamois: Contoured 3D Gel Pad
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip