Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey
More About The Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey
The Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the Dutch professional team of the 1980's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This jersey is inspired by those worn by riders such as Eric Vanderaerden, Australian Phil Anderson, Viatcheslav Ekimov and Eddy Plankaert.
The rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the OCG 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Fits smaller than usual, please check this store's sizing info
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
Cycling gear will fit smaller than regular clothing. Please check the SIZING CHART tab to ensure the best possible fit.
If in between sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Important: Cycling Gear usually requires a size larger than normal clothing sizes. Please check your measurements against the sizing chart below to ensure the best possible fit. Between sizes? Choose the larger of the two.
Pinch to zoom
Returns & Shipping
Happy customers make happy store owners, so we want to make sure you feel you can trust every purchase with us. Here are some extra benefits from shopping with Online Cycling Gear:
- 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described on arrival. Ordered shorts and you got a jersey? No worries, keep the shorts, we'll send you the jersey.
- This item qualifies for buyer protection should the item not arrive in the time promised, meaning you can keep the item and we give you your money back.
- Not only do we promise to deliver in the promised time, but we offer free shipping to over 185 countries, which covers 99% of customers to the store so far.
- No minimum spend to qualify for free shipping, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. You buy it, we ship it for free, nothing more to do.
- If you send us a photo of your gear and a review, we will send you a minimum of 10% off voucher to use anytime on your next purchase, no expiry, no strings attached.
How can we do that? It is the fantastic part of being an online only business with access to manufacturers around the world. With reduced fixed costs we can pass on those benefits to you the customer. Welcome to the new age of shopping, you've got to love technology.
For extra information on expected delivery times and more details on the above points, refer to our dedicated Shippings and Delivery page here
*Note: Some orders may be required to be delivered in seperate packages. This is due to our partnerships with multiple manufacturers to provide maximum value, and to minimise the per-parcel value to avoid possible import taxes to you.