The cycling jersey from this 30th Anniversary edition of the Retro 7-Eleven 1986 Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
The cycling bib is to compliment the jersey will have you looking like Eric Headen, Davis Phinney, or maybe Ron Kiefel and is made from high-quality polyester with Lycra support, a 3D breathable gel pad and the new 45mm pro-band leg grippers for added comfort.
To ensure high quality and durable cycling kit, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Vintage 7-Eleven 1986 Red Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: USA Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Grippers: 45mm Pro-Band Silicone Grippers
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip