This Brioches La Boulangèr Cycling Jersey was worn by the team now known as the Direct Énergie through the 2003 UCI season by riders like Thomas Voeckler and Sylvian Chavanel who later went on to distinguished riding careers.
Fabrice Salanson also started this season with the team before losing his life to heart disease on the eve of the Tour of Germany.
In the 2004 Tour de France, French national champion Thomas Voeckler wore the maillot jaune for 10 days for the Brioches La Boulanger team.
The rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
The breathable, quick-dry fabric is printed with full sublimation printing so you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the OCG 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro Brioches La Boulangèr Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip