The Retro 1977 Brooklyn Chewing Gum Cycling Jersey was made famous by riders such as Roger De Vlaeminck back in the 1970's.
De Vlaeminck, known as "Monsieur Paris Roubaix" won four Paris–Roubaix classic in this jersey and was the most recognized of the team.
You can see more of his story in the documentary A Sunday in Hell which featured the 1976 team through the Paris–Roubaix.
The jersey is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1977 Brooklyn Chewing Gum Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip