The Vintage Cycling Jersey brings back the 2005 style of the Fassa Bortolo Professional Team Jersey to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Dubbed the 'Silver Team' and featuring sprinter Alessandro Petacchi, the team won 200+ races including stages in the three Grand Tours.
This was the last jersey before Fassa Bortolo stopped sponsoring the team and the team folded before the 2006 season, losing riders to Team Milram and many others.
This retro cycling jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 60-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
Men's Retro 2005 Fassa Bortolo Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard fit, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip