This hard to find Retro 1974 M.I.C. De Gribaldy Ludo Cycling Jersey brings back the bold styling of the 1974 professional Belgium team led by Herman VanSpringel who won the Bordeaux Paris in this jersey.
Worn at the beginning of the 1974 season before the jersey switched to include team sponsor Scheidegger, the team featured riders like Georges Pintens who won the Liège-Bastogne-Liège in this jersey, Eric Leman who placed second in the Milan-San Remo and Frenchman, Avignonian Christian Rieu.
Now you can enjoy the bold orange and black styling in a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric. This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets and a silicone gripper to ensure jersey stability.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink is used for long lasting and vibrant colors
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1974 M.I.C. De Gribaldy Ludo Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip