This Retro 1993 Mapei Pro Team Cycling Jersey brings the style of the then famous Italian cycling of the mid to late 1990's and early 2000's. Before dropping the Mapei sponsorship, the team was ranked the strongest team of the UCI through the late 90's and finally in 2002.
This particular jersey is the one by the 1993 team before the team took on co-sponsors and became Mapei-Clas, Mapei-GB, Mapei-Bricobi and finally Mapei-Quickstep in the last season in 2002 as a Mapei sponsored team.
Now we can bring the bold styling to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric, a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
You can match the style of some of the great riders of the 1990's such as Johan Museeuw, Michele Bartoli, Andrea Tafi and Franco Ballerini.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors and the breathable fabric helps to keep you cool on the warmest of rides.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1993 Mapei Pro Team Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip