The vintage Retro Mercier Hutchinson BP Cycling Jersey brings the style of the 1950s to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric. This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
This 1954 replica jersey was one of those worn during the French Mercier-Hutchinson partnership of the 1950s and '60s where riders like Louison Bobey and Jacques Anquetil rode for the team.
The distinctive design was probably most famously worn in the battle of the Puy-de-Dôme mountain in the 1964 Tour de France.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 60-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
Men's Retro Mercier Hutchinson BP Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard fit, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip