When you buy the Retro Molteni Arcore Men's Cycling Jersey at OCG you know you will be getting a unique design on a comfortable, moisture-wicking jersey that feels soft on the body.
A nod to the Italian pro team from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, the team was most famously ridden for by Eddy Merckx, Gianni Motta, Marino Basso and Giorgio Albani who finished his career at the Molteni team.
Between them and their supporting cast, the team won 663 races including the Tour de France with Merckx through the 70s, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and many more.
We want you to love your new gear, so we promise a no-questions-asked exchange policy, easy returns, free shipping worldwide and real-person service.
Add this to your cart now and join us on our mission to make cycling apparel affordable again.
Retro Molteni Arcore Men's Cycling Jersey Features
- Collar: Zippable O-Neck Collar
- Gender: Men's
- Fit: Standard Fit, cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing so please the check sizing charts
- Fabric: 100% Quick-Dry Moisture-Wicking Polyester
- Pockets: Three Reinforced Stitched Back Pockets
- Zipper: Full-Length Hidden Zip
- Gripper: Low irritant silicone waist gripper to keep the jersey in place with full pockets
- Features: Quick-Dry, Anti-Wrinkle, Pre-Shrunk, Anti-Pilling
- Printing: Full sublimation printing with Italian, never-fade ink to ensure long-lasting, vibrant designs
- Care: Machine Wash 20-30C. Do not dry clean