The vintage Retro Once Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the Spanish 1980's and 90's Once cycling team the to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
ONCE, a lottery for the blind was the major sponsor of the team that went on to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's and boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
This retro jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
To ensure a high-quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
This vintage cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under OCG buyer protection to ensure you get exactly what you paid for.
Vintage Style Once Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip