Regarded as the most successful cycling team of all time, you can now wear the distinctive style of the French Peugeot 1983 Cycling Jersey in the retro cycling jersey.
All the style of the team first found in the early 1900s with the modern day comfort of breathable fabrics comes with this jersey.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you fresh and flexible, while full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Pay homage to the 85-year history of this great cycling team who won 10 Tour de France General classifications, three Vuelta a España General classifications and countless other major championships and classification wins.
This particular variation is the Peugeot-Shell jersey of the 1980s, as worn by riders such as Pascal Simon, Robert Millar, and an OCG favorite Australian Phill Anderson.
Retro 1983 Peugeot Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip