The Retro Team Discovery Lance Armstrong Cycling Jersey brings the style of the pro team from the mid-2000's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you cool and flexible, while full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colors.
The team, originally U.S. Postal Service Pro Cycling Team before the Discovery Channel became the major sponsor, featured riders such as Lance Armstrong, George Hincapie, and Floyd Landis. Their sponsorship ended in 2007 and the team disbanded.
Retro Team Discovery Lance Armstrong Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: None
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip