The cycling jersey from this Retro 1993 Team Mapei Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
This kit is the one by the 1993 team before the team took on co-sponsors and became Mapei-Clas, Mapei-GB, Mapei-Bricobi and finally Mapei-Quickstep in the last season in 2002 as a Mapei sponsored team.
The jersey fabric has been upgraded to include mesh side panels to aid cooling and provide flexibility in movement.
The unique cycling bib is made from high-quality polyester with Lycra support and a 3D breathable gel pad for comfort and hygiene.
To ensure a high quality and durable cycling kit, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1993 Team Mapei Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Race fit. Cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing, please check the sizing charts
- Gender: Men, Women
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip