The Retro Team Z Vetements Enfants Cycling Jersey most famously worn by Greg Lemond in the early 1990s, brings old-school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Seen here in the 1991 Tour de France, Greg Lemond carried Team Z, as it was known then, to five stages in the yellow jersey before finishing in 7th behind the great Spanish rider Miguel Indurain.
Now you can wear the jersey with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets and show off the unique bold styling of the early 1990s.
To ensure high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colors.
Vintage Vetements Greg Lemond Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip