Marking the 100th year of the Giro d'Italia in 2017, this Italy 100 Years Pink Cycling Jersey brings a high visibility pink design with Italian flag colors.
Starting in Sardinia and ending in Milan, the 2,200-mile long race traveled through the Alps before Tom Dumoulin became the first Dutchman to win the great race in 2017.
The jersey, a solute to the pink jersey worn by the leader of the Giro d'Italia is made from high-quality Cool-Max breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Mesh side panels add flexibility and extra ventilation to go with the silicone gripper to keep the jersey in place whether you are on the road, or kung fu fighting your way through the day.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink means the colors will stay vibrant as long as you do.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Italy 100 Years of Giro D'Italia Pink Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip