Get the complete look and show your dedication to the look with this Men's Ultimate Ride Free Cycling Kit Bundle.
Included in this Cycling Bundle are:
- Our top-selling Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
- Pro-Band Gel-Padded Cycling Bib
- Matching Quick-Dry Arm Sleeves
- One-Size Fits Most Quick-Dry Cycling Cap
Better yet, configure precisely how you want your bundle with our exclusive customization options. Configure the size of each piece to suit your body shape, and add the features you want.
Impress from head to toe while staying comfortable, dry all year round thanks to being able to layer for warmth with the included arm sleeves.
This Men's Ultimate Ride Free Cycling Kit Bundle is perfect for charity rides, special rides, or to show off to your riding group.
The jersey features wicking 140GSM body combined with a cooling 120GSM mesh side panel and our low-profile silicone gripper around the waist to keep the jersey in place.
Included are our pro-band bibs, a soft gel-injected 45mm leg cuff, and our premium 9D silicone gel chamois for an enjoyable, pain-free ride.
The matching arm sleeves are made with quick-dry polyester and include low-profile silicone bicep grippers to keep them in place in all riding positions.
All items in this Cycling Bundle are printed with full-sublimation printing with Italian ink to ensure long-lasting, never fade designs.
Men's Ultimate Hawaiian Aloha Cycling Kit Bundle Features
- Fit: Standard Fit, but please check sizing charts
- Pants Features: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra, 9D Silicone GEL breathable pad, 45mm Pro-Band grippers
- Jersey Features: 100% Polyester, three generous back pockets, low-profile silicone waist gripper, three reinforced stitched back pockets, full-length hidden front zip
- Cap Features: Quick-Dry Polyester, Cooling Mesh Side Pieces, Elastic Trim, Solid Flippable Brim
- Sleeves Features: Quick-Dry, Silicone Grippers
- Printing Technology: Full sublimation printing for long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
I wear a size L in a USA T-Shirt size, what size should I buy?
All the gear here at Online Cycling Gear fits closest to a standard USA club fit.
Cycling apparel does typically fit a size smaller than casual wear and T-Shirts, so for a looser fit, it would be best to order a size up from your typical US T-Shirt size.
To help with sizing, every listing has a sizing chart to guide you on the best size (look for the SIZING CHART link on each product listing above the size selection).
Generally, the larger you are, the bigger step up in size you will want to make. If you find yourself in between sizes, it is usually best to choose the larger of the two sizes.
If manually measuring and your stomach is bigger than your chest, use your stomach measurement instead (don't worry, we are the last to judge!).
Can I return an item if I choose the wrong size?
Yes absolutely! We offer a no questions asked returns and generous exchange policy on your order (we get it, sizing on the internet is hard). For the full returns process and the latest exchange information, check our dedicated returns center that lets us track the process the whole way.
How long does shipping take?
Free shipping usually takes between between 6 and 10 days from the time of dispatch and is delivered via Local Post (USPS, Royal Mail, Australia Post etc.)
Paid Express post takes between 2-5 days, and is delivered via courier (Fedex, DHL). Express post is available to the North America, Europe, Australia and the UK.
To see a full estimate of shipping times and options across all regions, refer to our extensive list on our Shipping & Delivery page.
Can I request an exchange?
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different style, size or color, you will need to follow the returns process in our returns center so we can arrange the exchange for you or issue you a refund. More information on the exchange process and latest policy can be found in our returns policy page.
How do you ship packages?
The order process follows these steps:
ORDER VERIFICATION > PROCESSING > SHIPPING > DELIVERY
All orders are checked against an independent service for risk of fraud before payment verification is completed. This is done with an hour of order placement.
Orders are processed and if we don't have the item in our batch of local stock, it is sent either directly to our global warehouse for packing and sending (1-2 business days processing time), or to our dedicated factory for manufacturing and dispatch if an item is not already stocked (3-5 business days processing time).
Note public holidays and peak seasons (Christmas, Black Friday) may add a day to these times. Shipping estimates during checkout are accurate as per the day ordered.
Free Shipping Time
|United States, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Macao, United Kingdom||5-10|
|Austria, Bahrain, China, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand||6-12|
|Chile, Lithuania, Norway, Rest of Europe, South Korea, Ukraine||10-20|
|Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Mexico and most of South America||15-35|
Free Shipping Not Available
|All Other Countries||10-25|
- It can take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active in tracking providers systems. If the information has not appeared on the tracking website, please try again later.
- Free gift promotions may fall outside of these delivery times and will usually ship separately to the main order.
|United Kingdom, Ireland & Rest of Europe||2-5|
|Asia, Africa & South America||Unavailable at this time|
- We aim to process in-stock orders within 72 hours (not including holidays and Sunday's) at which point shipping time estimates begin.
- All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real-world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
- Shipping times will be affected by national holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will automatically receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information as well as updates as your orders tracking status changes.
If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us via our contact page.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”
This is normal. For most shipping companies, it will take between 2-4 business days for the tracking information to update on their system.
If your order was dispatched more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us and we will chase it up for you.
Will my items be sent in one package?
We will always endeavor to minimize the packaging needed for shipping.
The majority of our items are shipped from our single warehouse, though some items introduced on a trial basis or in partnership with other companies may ship separately.
On some orders, we will ask our manufacturer to split the packaging to reduce the risk of customs or import charges being applied to the order.
On occasion, one item of an order may take longer to make, is temporarily out of stock or requires a different class of packaging.
In this case, we will ship the available item immediately, and ship the remaining items separately as to not hold up the entire order.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via our contact page and we will do everything we can to help you out.