Canadian Maple Leaf Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
More About The Canadian Maple Leaf Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
The perfect cycling jersey to take a ride around lake Ontario or just on your next weekend training ride. Featuring the striking colors of Canada and the iconic Maple leaf front and back, the Canadian Cycling Jersey is the perfect item to represent the great country of Canada.
Featuring the striking red and white colors of Canada and the iconic Maple leaf front and back, the Canadian Cycling Jersey is the perfect item to represent the great country of Canada.
The simple but striking design is sublimation printed onto a light and breathable, moisture wicking material. A silicon gripper on the base will keep it from slipping, while the full-length white zipper compliments the design perfectly.
Three reinforced back pockets provide plenty of storage for gels, valuables or tools.
As a bonus, this cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under OCG buyer protection to ensure you get exactly what you paid for.
Canadian Maple Leaf Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Features
- Fit: Fits smaller than western sizes, please check this store's sizing info
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
OCG cycling gear uses standard USA race fit sizing. Cycling gear is intended to be worn tighter than normal clothing, so please check the SIZING CHART tab to ensure the best possible fit.
If in between sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Verified Customer Reviews
All reviews are gathered from 100% verified customers via their order receipts after receiving their order.
Leaving comments with reviews are not mandatory so some reviews may only show the star rating given.
To add your review, please look for your review request approximately 40 days after purchase.
Important: Cycling Gear usually requires a size larger than normal clothing sizes.
Unlike most other stores at this price point, our sizing conforms closely with typical USA race fit sizing.
Please check your measurements against the sizing chart below to ensure the best possible fit. Between sizes? Choose the larger of the two.
Pinch to zoom
Happy customers make happy store owners, so we want to make sure you feel you can trust every purchase with us. Here are some extra benefits from shopping with Online Cycling Gear:
- 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described on arrival. Ordered shorts and you got a jersey? No worries, keep the shorts, we'll send you the jersey.
- This item qualifies for buyer protection should the item not arrive in the time promised, meaning you can keep the item and we give you your money back.
- Not only do we promise to deliver in the promised time, but we offer free shipping to over 185 countries, which covers 99% of customers to the store so far.
- No minimum spend to qualify for free shipping, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. You buy it, we ship it for free, nothing more to do.
- If you send us a photo of your gear and a review, we will send you a minimum of 10% off voucher to use anytime on your next purchase, no expiry, no strings attached.
How can we do that? It is the fantastic part of being an online only business with access to manufacturers around the world. With reduced fixed costs we can pass on those benefits to you the customer. Welcome to the new age of shopping, you've got to love technology.
For extra information on expected delivery times and more details on the above points, refer to our dedicated Shippings and Delivery page here
*Note: Some orders may be required to be delivered in seperate packages. This is due to our partnerships with multiple manufacturers to provide maximum value, and to minimise the per-parcel value to avoid possible import taxes to you.