Historically, the Gadsden Flag shown here on the Men's Gadsden Flag Join or Die Historic Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey was flown as a dare or a taunt to the British during the American Revolution.
On the front, the iconic Gadsden flag featuring the Don't Tread on Me slogan.
On the back, we feature the political cartoon featured in The Gazette in 1754 showing Colonial America as a rattlesnake that had been hacked into eight parts, each labeled with the name of a colony.
Underneath are the words “JOIN, or DIE.” that was featured with that cartoon and the article stating that the colonial governments must band together, else they would be sliced to pieces.
The Men's Gadsden Flag Join or Die Historic Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or request it in a different size or gender with our exclusive customization options.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Men's Gadsden Flag Join or Die Historic Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron